Sunday, July 29, 2012

Letter From Dog


Dear Human,

I want to start by saying thank you for all you do for me. You have provided me a home with a big fluffy bed, food and water, yard to run around in and a lot of love and companionship. You take me for walks and spend time playing with me. You let me curl up and sleep next to you at night. You keep me safe when I am scared. You take me to the vet, even though I hate going, if I get sick or need a check-up. You are my world.

To you I promise these things. I will stand by your side always. No matter where we go, I will be with you. When we are home, I will be at your feet waiting with a devoted love to protect and serve your needs. I will let you know when people come to the house or enter the yard. I will be there to protect you if you are in harm’s way. For I am YOUR dog and family member, I value your life more than mine.

When you are sick, I will lay with you and try to make you better…even when you do it to yourself. I do not judge…I just love you unconditionally. I will always wait for you when you leave. I do not care when you come home, I just care that you come home. I may smell you up and down to see who or what you have been around, but I will always be happy to see you.

Though people have come and gone in our lives, I will never leave you. I know there have been hard times and good times. I am always there with you and feel your pain and happiness. Your happiness makes me happy; your sadness makes me sad. I will kiss your tears away and snuggle up with you until you are better. I promise to love you always and try to make you happy. I will never leave you no matter what. My love and loyalty is unconditional.

Please teach me through love and kindness what you want from me. I will try my best to learn. My entire existence revolves around serving you…I am dog.

Faithfully Yours,
Dog

No comments:

Post a Comment